We offer following rooms:
- Single room with private bathroom incl. breakfast, internet and all taxes – 500.000 IRR (around 12 Euro)
- Double room with private bathroom incl. breakfast, internet and all taxes – 1.000.000 IRR (around 25 Euro)
- Double room (without private bathroom) incl. breakfast, internet and all taxes – 800.000 IRR (around 20 Euro)
- Dormitory bed, incl. breakfast, internet and all taxes,– 350.000 IRR (9 Euro)
- Triple Room with private bathroom, including breakfast, internet, and all taxes, 1,200,000 IR Rial (30 Euro)
- A Quad Room, with private bathroom, including breakfast, internet, and all taxes, 1,600,000 IR Rial (40 Euro)
- A 5-beds Room, with private bathroom, including breakfast, internet, and all taxes, 2,000,000 IR Rial (50 Euro)
Breakfast is served from 8am to 9.30am (extendable until 10am upon request).
Check-out time is 12am noon.
We serve homemade traditional Persian food (including a lot of vegetarian foods) for lunch at about 2pm and dinner at about 8pm. No kebab – we promise 🙂 If you wish to join in the meal or if you have any special eating preferences, please tell Mohammad about 3-4 hours in advance (0098 913 214 9851).
- Light meal: 70.000 IRR
- Heavy meal: 150.000 IRR
Some of our favorite foods (but not all of them):
- Kookoo Sabzi: Egg, parsley, dill, tareh, a bit of walnut, barberries, 70,000 IR Rial (1.8 US$)
- Kalajush: Traditional of this region, containing mint, onion, turmeric, a kind of traditional yogurt or whey, walnut
- Eggplant dishes (Kashk Bademjan, کشک بادمجان in Persian): As a must-to-say, it is a national food of Iran, but as a tradition, people in Varzaneh cook it very well. It basically contains walnut, olive oil, garlic, eggplant, mint, turmeric, onion and (liquid or dried) whey. It is famous as one of the tastiest vegetarian food of Iran. Though, to make it as vegan food, you may ask chef to not add whey, as it is basically obtained from yogurt. 150,000 IR Rial (3.5 US $)
- Ghormeh Sabzi: It mostly contain kidney beans (or red beans), parsley, leeks (or green onions instead), coriander, dried fenugreek leaves, Persian lime, a bit onion and turmeric, and chopped lamb meat.
- Fesenjan: Pomegranate paste, chicken or duck breast, walnuts, sugar, cinnamon saffron and onion.